- AAR News
- AAR Frequently Asked Questions
- AIHA Reviewed NIOSH 582 Equivalency Courses
- Fiber-Counting Round Robin
- AAR Subject Matter Experts
- NIOSH/OSHA Statement on the Mark II vs. Mark III HSE/NPL Test Slide
AAT Data and Reports
- Registry Portal User Guides
- AAT Data Dashboard
- Reports and data entry starting with AAT 129.
- Login using your Registry Portal Username required.
- Contact us with any issues accessing our new portal.
- AAT Data Entry Portal
- Will soon be retired! Any reports stored in this portal will be inaccessible once the portal is retired. Save your old AAT reports today.
- Access to reports from AAT round 128 retest and before.
- Contact us if you have any issues accessing your old AAT reports, the files are posted as Word 97-2004 documents and may not open correctly on newer systems.
- NIOSH 7400 Method (new issue 6/14/2019)
- A new issue of the NIOSH 7400 method was released in April 2019; it was reissued on 6/14/19 with corrections. Be sure you are using the June 2019 version of the method.
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1001 Appendix A
- AIHA® Laboratory Quality Assurance Manual, 5th edition
- AIHA Registry Programs Minimum Recommendations for a Fiber Counting Round Robin Program Organization of an Interlaboratory Quality Control Program
- A Simple Quality Control System for Evaluation of Interlaboratory Difference in Fiber Counting in Accordance with NIOSH 7400 Method
- The Quality of Fiber Count Data
- ASTM D-6299: Standard Practice for Applying Statistical Quality Assurance and Control Charting Techniques to Evaluate Analytical Measurement System